- The Harold Tomlins Centre plays a pivotal role in the running of homeless services in Chester. The centre is a real port in the storm for clients who find themselves in desperate need.
- The centre operates courtesy of fantastic support from the local community and the business sector in the Chester region.
- Easy access with a non-judgemental approach to all, the centre opens five days a week 9am – 1pm.
- Clients can expect to be helped with almost anything from accommodation to health & well-being.
- Try us – we will help you!
CATH has five locations across the city from which it provides beds for homeless people; two properties in Hoole, two in the Garden Quarter and one in Nicholas Street.
If you find yourself homeless, if we can’t accommodate we will advocate on your behalf with partner services.
Perhaps the jewel in the crown, if you are homeless and in need of medical assistance, call in.
Harold Tomlins Centre
24 Grosvenor Street